Strawberry Mango Salsa
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This simple and fresh salsa is always a favorite. Serve with chips or with any Mexican meal.
Servings: 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and diced
- 1 medium mango peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
- Tortilla chips or pita chips-for serving
In a medium bowl, stir together strawberries, mango, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt, to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Note-this salsa is best eaten the day it is made. It also goes nicely with fish, chicken, and pork.