Strawberry Mango Salsa – a mango salsa recipe with fresh strawberries, diced avocado, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime! This combination of flavors is to die for – try this mango salsa for your next potluck, you won’t regret it!
Colorful Mango Salsa
I have been craving Mexican food lately, so today I am giving into that craving big time with my favorite Strawberry Mango Salsa.. If you are looking for a fresh and unique salsa you have to try this Strawberry Mango Salsa. It is colorful, sweet, and refreshing. The salsa flavors will WOW you! We love serving this simple salsa at parties or eating it as a snack. It is a favorite salsa recipe at our house!
Easy Mango Salsa Recipe
Strawberry season is in full swing and I have been eating my fair share. I can’t get enough. Since I am also on a Mexican kick, I decided to make Strawberry Mango Salsa. I love fruit salsas and this one is superb and super easy to make. Strawberries and mangoes are the perfect pair, and then add the diced avocado, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime, and you have something extra special. You will love the sweet and juicy flavors in this salsa!
For best results, make sure you use the best strawberries and mango you can find! This salsa is especially delicious during the spring and summer months when strawberries are in season.
Celebrate with Mango Salsa!
I love the bright color and fresh flavor of this salsa, it’s just fun! We ate the strawberry mango salsa with tortilla chips, but it would also be good with pita chips or served with fish or pork. You can also serve it along side any Mexican meal.
This salsa is easy to make and easy to devour. It is the perfect salsa to kick off any party. Everyone loves this vibrant and fresh salsa. It never lasts long because once you start dipping you can’t stop! I know it is going to make a regular appearance at all of our summer BBQ’s!
If you like this salsa recipe, you might also like:
- Pico de Gallo
- Easy Blender Salsa
- Pineapple Salsa
- Cucumber Mango Salsa
- Tomatillo Salsa
- Peach Corn and Avocado Salsa
Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and diced
- 1 medium mango peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
- Tortilla chips or pita chips-for serving
- In a medium bowl, stir together strawberries, mango, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Note-this salsa is best eaten the day it is made. It also goes nicely with fish, chicken, and pork.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod