Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks, pistachios, and a sprinkling of sea salt. These cookies are a great Christmas cookie or any day cookie!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Servings: 32 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth, for about 2-3 minutes. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and pistachios. Scoop the dough into rounded tablespoons and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
5. Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes, or until cookies are set, but still soft in the center. Don’t overbake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3 minutes. Move to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.