Sausage and Pepper Skewers
Sausage and Pepper Skewers are quick and easy to make and great for grilling season!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 Italian sausage links cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Soak eight 8-inch wood skewers in water for 20 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
Thread sausage, peppers, and onion onto the skewers, alternating sausage, peppers, and onion.
Brush skewers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until sausage is cooked through and peppers are blistered, about 13 to 15 minutes. Transfer skewers to a plate or platter and serve.
Note-Josh likes to use spicy Italian sausage.