Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwich
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This quick and easy vegetarian sandwich is great for lunch or dinner!
- 8 slices ciabatta bread (or other crusty bread)
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 8 oz jarred roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
Layer arugula, roasted red peppers, tomato slices, and mozzarella slices on one piece of the bread. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with another piece of bread. Continue making the other sandwiches.
Cut sandwiches in half and serve.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g