Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwich-a simple sandwich that is great for lunch or dinner! Plus, an outdoor summer entertaining giveaway!
We have been living outside this week. The weather has been perfect! We have been busy playing at the park, going on walks, riding bikes, and eating on our patio. I can’t get enough sunshine!
One of my favorite summer meals is this Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwich. This sandwich only takes a few minutes to make and you don’t have to turn on the stove or oven! It is the perfect sandwich for picnics, patio dining, or any lazy summer day!
We made Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwiches for dinner this week and ate out on our patio! I love eating outside because I love the atmosphere and the clean up is easy. It doesn’t matter if Caleb is a little messy, the birds eat his crumbs:)
Layer all of the ingredients on a slice of bread and top with the other piece of bread and you are good to go! The flavors are fresh and so delicious! The perfect summer sammy!
We served a simple salad with our sandwiches. Have you heard of DeLallo’s new SaladSavors®? They are my new favorite thing! They are salad toppings that come in five varieties with savory and sweet combinations. They have fun personalities too: Bold, Zesty, Fresh, Vibrant, and Sharp. There is a SaladSavors® for whatever mood you are in. I love them all!
We used Sharp SaladSavors to go with our sandwiches. The toppings come in a colorful box. All you have to do is open the package and dump the toppings on your lettuce! The Sharp SaladSavors® include: aged Asiago cheese, sweet and chewy sun-dried tomatoes and marinated artichoke hearts. All of my favorites! Drizzle with salad dressing and you have a gourmet salad in no time!
Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwich with SaladSavors® is the perfect summer meal! Take a break from the kitchen and take your sandwich and salad outdoors!
And to help you enjoy outdoor dining this summer, we have a fun outdoor entertaining and SaladSavors giveaway for you! Yay! The giveaway includes the following:
- Outdoor Patio Set (table, 4 chairs, 1 bench)
- Year of SaladSavors (10 SaladSavors® sent monthly)
- Beverage tub
- Porcelain platter
- Wood platter
- Wood bowls, set of six
- Wood serving bowl
- Stainless steel flatware serving set
- An assortment of entertaining items: dining flatware, drinkware, accessories, and decor to create the perfect atmosphere for an al fresco dining experience!
To enter to win, use the widget below! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more SaladSavors® inspiration, check out these posts from my blogging friends:
- Wedge Salad with Buttermilk Black Pepper Dressing from Love and Olive Oil
- Beef Skewers with Sharp SaladSavors from A Spicy Perspective
- Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin from Skinnytaste
- Balsamic Chicken Skewers from Gimme Some Oven
Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula, and Mozzarella Sandwich
This quick and easy vegetarian sandwich is great for lunch or dinner!
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 8 slices ciabatta bread or other crusty bread
- 1 cup baby arugula rinsed and dried
- 8 oz DeLallo jarred roasted red peppers drained and sliced
- 2 to matoes thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- DeLallo Balsamic Glaze
- 1. Layer arugula, roasted red peppers, tomato slices, and mozzarella slices on one piece of the bread. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with another piece of bread. Continue making the other sandwiches.
- 2. Cut sandwiches in half. Serve with DeLallo SaladSavors, if desired.
Disclosure-this post and giveaway is being sponsored by DeLallo, all of our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands we love that help make this blog possible!