Black Bean, Pomegranate and Avocado Salsa
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Black bean salsa with pomegranate arils and avocado! This festive salsa is perfect for holiday parties!
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups pomegranate arils
- 1 small jalapeño minced, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 large avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pomegranate arils, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note-This salsa is best the day is made.