Black Bean, Pomegranate and Avocado Salsa-this simple and healthy salsa is perfect for holiday parties!
Are you looking for an easy recipe to serve at your holiday gathering this week? I’ve got you covered. Make my Black Bean, Pomegranate, and Avocado Salsa recipe. It only takes 10 minutes tops to make and is always a huge hit!
Chips and salsa are staples at our house, especially when we entertain. I like to mix things up by making different kinds of salsas and for the holidays I always make Black Bean, Pomegranate, and Avocado Salsa.
The ruby red pomegranate jewels add some major bling to the salsa and I love the juicy pop in every bite! And of course I stirred in some avocado. Avocado make everything better and you’ve gotta have some green to go with the red. This salsa is festive!
I LOVE this salsa. It is bursting with flavor! Plus, it’s healthy…well, as long as you don’t eat too many tortilla chips. I always do, but at least I am getting in some good protein and fruit at the same time:)
Make a bowl of Black Bean, Pomegranate, and Avocado Salsa to celebrate the season! It is the perfect party appetizer or snack!
We are taking Wednesday off to celebrate Christmas with our family! My dad is visiting and he is making us his famous Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas brunch. I can’t wait!
Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating! We hope you have a joyous holiday filled with love, laughter, peace…and of course delicious food!
Black Bean, Pomegranate and Avocado Salsa
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups pomegranate arils
- 1 small jalapeño minced, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 large avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pomegranate arils, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note-This salsa is best the day is made.