Tomato Peach Burrata Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This fresh and simple summer salad is great for a light lunch, dinner, or party appetizer!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time14 mins
Keyword: peach, tomato
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 to 3 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, drained and patted dry
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Grilled bread, for serving, optional
Arrange the sliced tomatoes, peaches, and grape tomatoes on a large platter. Break apart the ball of burrata cheese and arrange it on top of the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with a little olive and balsamic glaze. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve with grilled bread, if desired.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1079IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 0.4mg