You only need 5 ingredients to make this gorgeous Tomato, Peach, & Burrata Salad!
Are your garden tomatoes ripe yet? If so, we’ve got the perfect way for you to use them up! You have to make this Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad. It is one of my favorite ways to enjoy fresh tomatoes and juicy ripe peaches! You can’t let summer pass you by without making this beautiful salad. It is one of our favorites and I think you will enjoy it too! And it’s already August, so you better hurry and make this salad soon:)
I love that you only need five ingredients to make this salad. It is so simple, but sometimes simple is best, especially when summer produce is at it’s peak. The fresh ingredients do all of the work!
To make this salad you need: tomatoes, peaches, basil, burrata cheese, and balsamic reduction. That is it! You can use any variety of tomato for this salad. I went with heirloom tomatoes because they are so pretty!
Let’s take a second to talk about burrata cheese. If you haven’t tried it yet, run to the store and buy it right now. It is the king of all cheeses! Burrata means “buttered” in Italian, so yeah, you know it’s good! It is a fresh Italian cheese that comes in a soft ball. When you cut into it, cream oozes out! It is rich, creamy, and so divine! Look for it in the cheese section of the grocery store, it’s usually by the mozzarella. I buy it at Whole Foods. Once you taste it, you will be addicted. Just a warning:)
I cut the tomatoes and peaches into chunks and placed them on a platter. I added drops of burrata cheese, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic reduction and BOOM! Look at how gorgeous this salad is! It only takes minutes to make…and minutes to eat. I have a hard time savoring this salad because it is so good. I could easily eat the entire platter by myself. I love making this salad for a light lunch, dinner, or when we are entertaining.
Take advantage of summer’s fine produce and make this Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad. It is almost too pretty to eat, but I think you will manage just fine:)
Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes cut into pieces
- 2 large peaches cut into pieces
- 6 ounces burrata cheese cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- To make the balsamic reduction, pour the balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer, swirling the pan occasionally, until reduced to about half of the original amount, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes and peaches on a platter or plate. Top with burrata cheese chunks and basil.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the salad and serve.
- Note-you can find burrata cheese in most grocery stores in the cheese section. If you can't find it you can substitute fresh mozzarella. Burrata cheese is very soft and will not slice well. Just add the creamy chunks to the salad!