Crepes with Grilled Peaches & Cream
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Crepes with grilled peaches, honey, and whipped cream! Serve for dessert or a sweet breakfast treat!
- Crepes I used World Market's My Favorite Crepe Mix
- Peaches cut in half, pit removed
- Honey about 1 teaspoon per peach half
- Whipped Cream
1. Make the crepes, according to mix instructions. Set aside.
2. Brush the peach halves with honey and place on a hot grill, pit side down. Grill until peaches are tender. Remove from the grill and cool to room temperature. Slice the grilled peaches.
3. Serve the crepes with grilled peaches, whipped cream, and an extra drizzle of honey.
Note-you can make the crepes from scratch, but we loved World Market's crepe mix! You can also serve the crepes with vanilla ice cream instead of the whipped cream. We made 8 crepes and used 6 large peaches.