Loaded Baked Potato Frittata
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This frittata is loaded with potatoes and all of your favorite baked potato toppings!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small russet potatoes washed and chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 5 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet and cook the potatoes until tender, about 5 minutes. Add in the 2 tablespoons of green onion. Set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in the 1/4 cup green onion, bacon, potatoes, and 1/2 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 10-inch skillet. Put the skillet on the stove and cook over medium heat until the mixture is half set, do not stir. You just want the frittata to set up. Put the skillet in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Carefully remove the skillet from the oven and top with remaining cheese. Put the skillet back in the oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Cut and serve warm.