Overnight Blueberry Almond Oats
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Make this easy oatmeal the night before and wake up to a delicious and healthy breakfast!
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Extra blueberries and cinnamon for serving
Stir oats, milk, yogurt, blueberries, and cinnamon together in a jar or bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. In the morning, remove from refrigerator and top with almonds, extra blueberries, and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Note-if you want to sweeten up your oats, feel free to add a bit of brown sugar or honey!