Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This healthy Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip is simple to make and is great for parties or snack time. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or cut up vegetables.
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and seeded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pita chips tortilla chips, cut up veggies-for serving
Place the yogurt, avocados, garlic, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and cumin in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Scrape dip into a serving bowl and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or cut up veggies.