1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a large glass measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together kefir, canola oil, egg , and vanilla extract.
3. Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Stir gently with a spatula until combined. Don't over mix.
4. Heat a griddle pan or non stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 of a cup of pancake batter onto the hot griddle pan, spacing out the pancakes a few inches from each other. When the pancakes start to bubble up, flip and cook until pancakes are lightly browned.
5. To make the blueberry sauce:
Cook blueberries, agave or honey, water, and corn starch on medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve warm over pancakes.