Coconut White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Servings: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package Coconut Creme instant pudding mix Jell-O Brand
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks or chip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
2. Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in coconut creme pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the coconut and white chocolate chunks.
3. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.