Last weekend we finished building our patio and backyard fence. I say we, but Josh did most of the work. I helped with little things, but Josh didn’t want me lifting or getting too exhausted. He is very protective of his pregnant wife and baby:) So I spent most of the day in the kitchen. I wanted to contribute in some way so I baked Coconut White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Josh deserved a treat after all of his hard work.
These cookies are super soft because I added Coconut Creme pudding mix to the dough. I know, I am obsessed with pudding cookies. I can’t help it. I love the texture the pudding adds. I also stirred in coconut and white chocolate chunks. These cookies are sweet and summery! I always enjoy coconut and white chocolate together and the combination is heavenly in these cookies.
Josh was thrilled to come inside to a plate of warm cookies and a glass of cold milk. I am glad my cookie contribution made his day better. I will post pictures of our patio soon. We still need to plant flowers and shrubs, but it keeps raining. I am hoping these Coconut White Chocolate Chunk Cookies will help bring us some summer sun:)
Coconut White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package Coconut Creme instant pudding mix Jell-O Brand
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks or chip
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- 2. Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in coconut creme pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the coconut and white chocolate chunks.
- 3. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
If you like these Coconut White Chocolate Chunk Cookies, you might also like:
Oatmeal Cookies with Lime, Coconut, and White Chocolate from Two Peas & Their Pod
Coconut White Chocolate Oatmeal Chippers from Sugar Plum
White Chocolate Coconut Chewies from Natalie’s Killer Cuisine
Coconut Lime Macaroons with White Chocolate from Two Peas & Their Pod