Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 1-1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 cups cold water
- 3/4 to 1 cup granulated sugar depending on how sweet the strawberries are
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices-for serving if desired
1. Blend strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Pour strawberry and lime mixture into a large pitcher. Add cold water and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Add in ice cubes and pour into individual glasses. Garnish with lime, if desired.
4. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with strawberry or lime wedge, if desired.