1. Preheat oven to 350ºF; line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or line with Silpats.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in cocoa powder and sugars. The mixture will be course and look like sand. Add yogurt, vanilla, and coconut extract, stirring to combine.
4. Add flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in coconut. Drop tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool on pans 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Move cookies to a cooling rack. Press a chocolate coconut kiss in the center of each cookie and sprinkle with coconut. Let cookies cool completely.
*Note-if you can't find coconut creme kisses, use regular chocolate kisses or another chocolate coconut candy. The cookies are also good without the kisses.