Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Agave Nectar and Fresh Rosemary
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 3 large sweet potatoes washed and peeled, cut into cubes
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 1/2 T. agave nectar
- 1-2 T. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the cubed sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil, agave nectar, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the sweet potatoes and toss. Make sure the potatoes are well coated. Add the fresh rosemary and toss again.
3. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread out the potatoes on the baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Stir the potatoes every 15 minutes. Make sure the potatoes are soft. Serve warm.