Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This homemade Italian Dressing is made with olive oil, vinegar, herbs, and spices. It is easy to whisk up and tastes so much better than store bought dressing.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Parmesan cheese, honey, basil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg