Easy Pasta Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This easy pasta salad recipe is a summer favorite! Take it to a potluck, picnic, or enjoy it for lunch or dinner!
- 1 lb pasta, fusilli, penne, rotini
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Italian dressing or use your favorite store bought dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
In a large pot of salted boiling water, add the pasta. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water. Drain the pasta well after rinsing.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, bell peppers, tomatoes, and olives. Add the dressing and stir until pasta noodles and vegetables are well coated.
Stir in the basil and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve at room temperature or cold.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 601mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 41.4mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg