Avocado Egg Salad
Avocados take this egg salad to a whole new level! You will love this healthier version of the traditional egg salad!
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard boiled egg whites, chopped
- 2 small avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine the hard boiled eggs and egg whites, avocado, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, green onion, and mustard.
Mash with a fork until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serving suggestions: Spread between two slices of bread for an Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich. Eat with crackers, cut up veggies, on toast, or in a wrap. This salad is best eaten the day it's made.
Calories: 211kcal, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 93mg, Sodium: 68mg, Potassium: 543mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 305IU, Vitamin C: 12mg, Calcium: 29mg, Iron: 0.8mg