Garlic Bread Avocado Toasts
Garlic bread meets avocado toast, pretty much the BEST garlic bread ever!
- 1 loaf crusty French or Italian bread sliced
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Spreadable Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 large ripe avocados pits removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt black pepper, and crushed red pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix together butter and garlic. Spread generously over each slice of bread. Place slices on a large baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the butter is melted. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bread slices are golden brown. Remove from oven and let slices cool slightly.
In a medium bowl, combine the avocados and lemon juice. Mash with a spoon or fork.
Top each slice of garlic bread with mashed avocado. Season with sea salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Serve immediately.
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1.3mg