Pesto Pasta Salad
This easy pasta salad is a summertime favorite! Enjoy it for lunch, dinner, or take it to a potluck to share with friends and family.
- 16 oz pasta (fusilli, penne, or farfalle)
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella bocconcini, small balls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook until al dente, according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse well with cold water; drain again and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the pesto and stir until the pasta is well coated. Stir in the tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve.
Calories: 379kcal, Carbohydrates: 46g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 24mg, Sodium: 401mg, Potassium: 231mg, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 1010IU, Vitamin C: 5.3mg, Calcium: 208mg, Iron: 2.4mg