Summer Farro Salad
Summer Farro Salad with all of your favorite summer ingredients! This simple summer salad is guaranteed to be a summer side dish favorite!
For the salad:
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 2 cups greens of your choice, spinach, kale, mixed greens, etc.
- 2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 small ears sweet corn, kernels removed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl combine the farro, greens, peach slices, blueberries, tomatoes, corn, feta, and basil.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, shallot, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss until salad is well coated. Serve immediately.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 1125IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 2mg