Kettle Chip Nachos with Bacon and Rosemary
You will love these gourmet nachos! They are perfect for parties and snacking!
- 1 8 oz bag Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
Preheat the oven broiler.
Place the potato chips evenly on a large baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese, bacon, red onion, and rosemary.
Place under the broiler for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Don't walk away from the oven. The cheese will melt quickly!
Remove from the oven and serve.