Kettle Chip Nachos with bacon, rosemary, white cheddar cheese, and red onion. These simple and gourmet nachos are the perfect party snack!
This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay.
Nachos are one of our favorite party foods. We make them all of the time when we have people over because they are so easy to make and who doesn’t like nachos? Salty chips with lots of cheese and fun toppings are always a good idea. The best holiday nachos are Kettle Chip Nachos with Bacon and Rosemary. They are a little more gourmet and perfect for holiday parties.
Traditionally, nachos are made with tortilla chips, but these nachos are made with kettle chips and they are SO good. You will love the crunchy, salty chips! We top the chips with:
- shredded white cheddar cheese
- red onion
The kettle chip nachos only take minutes to make and they are always a crowd pleaser! The flavors are incredible! Make them for your next party!
If you like these kettle chip nachos, you might also like:
Kettle Chip Nachos with Bacon and Rosemary
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 4 minutes
- Total Time
- 14 minutes
- 1 8 oz bag Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Place the potato chips evenly on a large baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese, bacon, red onion, and rosemary.
- Place under the broiler for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Don't walk away from the oven. The cheese will melt quickly!
- Remove from the oven and serve.