Greek Panzanella Salad
Greek Panzanella Salad made with cubes of crusty bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, and a simple Greek salad dressing. This easy salad is a summer favorite!
For the Salad:
- 1 loaf Ciabatta or French bread cut into 1-inch cubes (8-9 cups)
- 1 cup halved red grape tomatoes
- 1 cup halved yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 seedless cucumber chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives halved
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place the bread cubes on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the bread is toasted.
In a large bowl, combine the bread, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, olives, red onion, feta cheese, and basil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Drizzle the dressing over the bread salad and toss until well combined. Let the salad sit for 30 minutes so the bread can soften a bit. Serve.