S'mores Energy Bites
You don't need a campfire to enjoy these easy S'mores Energy Bites! They only take 10 minutes to make. Keep them in the fridge for an easy snack or treat!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats or gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup finely crushed graham crackers can use gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter can use almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Mallow Bits
In a large bowl, combine oats, crushed graham crackers, chia seeds, and salt.
Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined and mixture is moist. Gently stir in the mini chocolate chips and Mallow Bits.
Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1-2 tablespoons per ball. Place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.