S’mores Energy Bites
S’mores Energy Bites are an easy no-bake snack that only take 10 minutes to make. Kids and adults love these high protein energy balls!
I love summer, but summer is kicking my bootie right now. The boys are GO, GO, GO from sun up until sun down. And sometimes Maxwell is awake before the sun is up, he is our early riser. I love being a mom of boys, but they rarely will sit and read a book or color. They want action 24/7, especially during the summer. They want to be outside riding bikes, playing basketball, baseball, soccer, shooting water guns, chasing chickens, going to the park, etc. ALL day long. They have an endless supply of energy that I am really envious of. I try to keep up, but man I am beat.
Our boys are also ravenous during the summer because they are always on the go. I feel like they are eating nonstop and are still hungry. They are always begging for a snack. One of their favorite snacks are these easy no-bake S’mores Energy Bites. These high protein snacks keep them going!
I don’t mind the boys eating these S’mores Energy Bites because they are so easy to make, I can whip them in no time. Plus, they are a healthy-ish way for the boys to enjoy s’mores and I don’t have to start a campfire:)
The energy bites are made in one bowl with the following ingredients:
- Oats (gluten-free oats work well)
- Crushed graham crackers (can use gluten-free)
- Chia seeds
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallow bits
You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry right now. You might have to go buy the Mallow Bits, most stores have them or you can order them on Amazon and have them delivered to your door:) Our boys LOVE anything with marshmallows and the mini ones are perfect for the energy bites.
I like to use peanut butter for these protein balls because peanut butter cup s’mores are my favorite. Who’s with me? Peanut butter cups makes a killer s’mores! The peanut butter here reminds me of my favorite s’mores. They are SO good! Almond or cashew butter will work too!
If you are looking for a fun and easy summer treat, give my S’mores Energy Bites a try! You can keep the little energy balls in the fridge for up to 2 weeks…but they never last that long at our house. My boys beg for them every single day!
If you like these S’mores Energy Bites, you might also like:
- No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Energy Bites
- Almond Butter Oat Balls
- Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores
- S’mores Ice Cream Pie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
**If you struggle with getting dinner on the table every night or are bored with the same meals, sign up for our meal planning service, Sweet Peas Meals. For more information and to sign up, go here.**
S'mores Energy Bites
You don’t need a campfire to enjoy these easy S’mores Energy Bites! They only take 10 minutes to make. Keep them in the fridge for an easy snack or treat!
Yield: Makes 12-14 energy bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (or gluten-free oats)
- 1/3 cup finely crushed graham crackers (can use gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (can use almond butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Mallow Bits
- In a large bowl, combine oats, crushed graham crackers, chia seeds, and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined and mixture is moist. Gently stir in the mini chocolate chips and Mallow Bits.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1-2 tablespoons per ball. Place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!