Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
This fresh, colorful, and simple cucumber tomato salad goes great with any meal.
- 6 tomatoes, cut into wedges (I like to use red, yellow, and orange)
- 1 English cucumber, cut into slices and then halved
- 1 large avocado, pit removed, peeled, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, and red onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle salad with fresh basil. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the salad. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Calories: 201kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 18mg, Potassium: 816mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 1770IU, Vitamin C: 33.2mg, Calcium: 42mg, Iron: 1.1mg