Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad
Mixed greens topped with blueberries, strawberries, almonds, and a simple honey lemon dressing! This salad is perfect for spring and summer! We love making it for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
For the Honey Lemon Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 large ball burrata cheese cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Place the greens in a large bowl or on a large platter. Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, burrata cheese, and almonds. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve immediately.