Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Mixed greens topped with blueberries, strawberries, almonds, and a simple honey lemon dressing! This salad is perfect for spring and summer! We love making it for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
For the Honey Lemon Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 large ball burrata cheese cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Place the greens in a large bowl or on a large platter. Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, burrata cheese, and almonds. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve immediately.