Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad-mixed greens topped with blueberries, strawberries, burrata cheese, almonds, and a simple honey lemon dressing! This salad is the perfect summer salad!
Monday marked the official first day of summer and we are already crossing things off of our Summer Bucket List! Summer always goes by too quickly so we aren’t wasting anytime. We have a lot of fun things to do!
One of my favorite things about summer is making summer salads. I didn’t put it on our bucket list because I know my boys would have rolled their eyes at me, but one of my personal summer goals is to make lots of fresh and fun summer salads! I am off to a good start because I made this Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad and it was fabulous! The perfect salad to kick-off summer!
I love this salad because it is fresh, delicious, and sooooooo beautiful! Oh, and it’s easy to make too, that is a huge bonus because I like easy, especially during the summertime. I want to spend all of my time outside!
To make the salad, I top mixed greens with blueberries, strawberries, burrata cheese, and Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds. I drizzle the salad with a simple honey lemon dressing and that is it! So easy and SO good!
I love everything about this salad, the sweet berries, creamy burrata cheese, crunch of the almonds, and refreshing honey lemon dressing. This salad makes a great light lunch or goes well with any meal. I took the salad to a swim party with friends and it was a hit!
Speaking of swimming, Blue Diamond is helping fuel Team USA Swimming athletes and is the Official Snack Nut of the organization. Yay! I am sure the athletes would love this salad after a few laps in the pool!
This Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad is also perfect for the 4th of July because it is festive! I love the red, white, and blue! Add it to your 4th of July menu ASAP! Happy summer!
Berry, Burrata, and Almond Salad
For the Honey Lemon Dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 large ball burrata cheese cut into wedges
- ½ cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the greens in a large bowl or on a large platter. Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, burrata cheese, and almonds. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds.