Dill Pickle Wrap Grilled Cheese
If you like the classic dill pickle wraps, you will love this grilled cheese sandwich!
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 4 slices white bread or sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons Arla® Original Cream Cheese
- 4 slices Arla® Fontina Cheese or 4 ounces, grated
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 4 kosher dill pickle sandwich slices
Spread the outsides of the bread with butter. Spread the insides of the bread slices evenly with cream cheese. Put a slice of Fontina on the bottom piece of bread on top of the cream cheese, add the ham, and top with dill pickle slices and another slice of Fontina. Place the other piece of bread on top, creating a sandwich.
Heat a large skillet or griddle pan over medium-low heat and place the sandwiches butter side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt and the bread is golden brown. Carefully flip the sandwich over and cook for an additional about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and cut sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
Note-for gluten-free, use gluten-free bread.