Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Buffalo chicken nachos are the perfect game day snack!
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 9 oz. bag Private Selection Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups shredded Kroger Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Kroger Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and hot sauce. Pour the mixture over the shredded chicken and stir until chicken is well coated. Set aside.
Place the chips evenly on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle shredded Monterey Jack cheese over the chips. Place the pan in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and top the nachos with the buffalo chicken. Drizzle the nachos with the blue cheese dressing. Top with diced celery and crumbled blue cheese. Serve immediately.
Note-you can line your baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up! Spray it with nonstick cooking spray and then add the chips!