Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! The ultimate game day food!
We have been watching A LOT of basketball this month. March Madness is in full force and we have been cheering on our favorite teams and routing for the underdogs! It’s been a crazy tournament this year. My bracket isn’t doing very well, but neither is Josh’s so we are even and still enjoying the games:)
Good food is a MUST for game day and Josh has the PERFECT game day food for you today, Buffalo Chicken Nachos!
Josh’s favorite game day foods are chicken wings and nachos so he decided to combine the two! The best of both worlds!
He uses our favorite Blue Corn Tortilla Chips from Private Selection. They are crunchy, salty, and SO good! Our boys love the blue color too:)
He tops the chips with Monterey Jack cheese, spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, and diced celery. The nachos are LOADED!
Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them. They are the perfect game day snack! Enjoy!
If you like these Buffalo Chicken Nachos, you might also like:
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- Three Cheese Skillet Nachos
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde Nachos
- Grilled Zucchini Nachos
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 9 oz. bag Private Selection Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups shredded Kroger Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Kroger Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 celery stalks diced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and hot sauce. Pour the mixture over the shredded chicken and stir until chicken is well coated. Set aside.
- Place the chips evenly on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle shredded Monterey Jack cheese over the chips. Place the pan in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and top the nachos with the buffalo chicken. Drizzle the nachos with the blue cheese dressing. Top with diced celery and crumbled blue cheese. Serve immediately.
- Note-you can line your baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up! Spray it with nonstick cooking spray and then add the chips!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
This post is in partnership with Kroger, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.