Roasted Butternut Squash with Balsamic, Blue Cheese, and Pecans
This easy butternut squash dish is perfect for fall and all of your holiday meals.
- 1 large butternut squash about 3 pounds, peeled and seeded and cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the butternut squash on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Arrange the squash in one layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the squash is tender, stirring once.
Remove the squash from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle the squash with balsamic vinegar. Top with chopped pecans and blue cheese. Serve warm.