This fresh and simple Pistachio Guacamole is my favorite! Serve as an appetizer, snack, or along side any meal!
- 3 ripe large avocados
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachios
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the pits from the avocados. Squeeze the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and discard the skins. Add the onion, chives, jalapeño, lime juice, and lemon juice. Mash with a fork, leaving some avocado chunks. Stir in the pistachios and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.