1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter and sugars until light and creamy, about 3 minutes. With the mixer on low, add in the egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Beat until just combined. Stir in the oats, cereal, Crunch bars, and chocolate chips. Don't over mix. You don't want to crush the cereal too much.
5. Scoop dough into rounded balls and place on prepared baking, about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.