Three Cheese Skillet Nachos
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Cheese lovers are going to go crazy for these cheese loaded nachos! They are the perfect game day snack!
- Tortilla chips enough to fill your skillet (about 7 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup black beans from can rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup Queso Fresco or Cotija cheese
- Optional Toppings: Diced tomatoes Black olives, Chopped avocado, Chopped cilantro, Jalapeño, cut into slices, Chopped green onion, Sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place half of the tortilla chips into a cast iron skillet. Layer half of the cheddar and pepper jack cheese over the chips. Top with half of the beans. Add the remaining chips, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, and beans.
Place skillet in oven and Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with Queso Fresco cheese. Add additional toppings of your choice! We love diced tomatoes, black olives, avocado, cilantro, jalapeño, green onion, and sour cream. Serve warm!
Note-if you don't have a cast iron skillet, you can make these nachos on a large baking sheet.