1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pan or line pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix coconut oil, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract together.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula. Stir until just combined. Gently fold in the mixed berries.
5. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle Berry RENOLA on top of each muffin. Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack and cool.
Note-RENOLA is available at Target, Kroger, Safeway, HyVee, Roundy’s and other retailers nationwide. You can find it in the cereal or grain aisle.