Zucchini, Corn, and Avocado Salsa
This simple and fresh salsa screams summer! It is great with tortilla chips or served along side grilled chicken, fish, or your favorite Mexican meal.
- 1 large ear sweet corn husked
- 1 small zucchini diced
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded and finely diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 large avocado pit removed and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
Carefully slice the kernels off the ear of corn. In a large bowl, combine corn, zucchini, jalapeno, cilantro, green onion, avocado, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note-this salsa is also great served with grilled chicken, fish, or your favorite Mexican meal.