Watermelon Feta Guacamole
This guacamole screams summer! Serve it at all of your summer parties or snack on it daily!
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeño pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
Cut each avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin, and place the avocado flesh in a bowl. Smash avocado with a fork until desired consistency.
Add the cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, feta cheese, watermelon, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.