Brie, Pesto, and Sweet Pepper Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheese sandwich with brie, pesto, and sweet red peppers! This sandwich is great for lunch or dinner!
- 4 slices sturdy bread I used ciabatta
- 2 tablespoon soft butter for brushing the bread
- 4 tablespoons DeLallo basil pesto
- 5 ounces brie cheese thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Sweet and Tangy Sun-Dried Peppers drained and chopped (or use roasted red peppers)
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
Butter the outside of each slice of bread. Spread basil pesto on the inside of each slice of bread. Place the peppers and brie cheese slices on top of one piece of bread. Top with the other slice of bread.
Place the sandwich, butter side down, on the hot pan. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 more minutes. Serve immediately.