Asian Salad with Soy-Ginger Vinaigrette
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
Asian salad with carrots, cucumber, seaweed strips, cilantro, sesame seeds, avocado, and a soy-ginger dressing.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- For the Asian Salad:
- 1 5 oz package Spring Mix Salad Mix
- 1 thinly sliced carrot
- 1 thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- 3 sheets toasted seaweed sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado sliced, pit removed
- 1/3 cup Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Sauce Almonds
- For the Soy-Ginger Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar use brown sugar for vegan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Add salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. To make the vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a jar, close tightly and shake vigorously to combine and emulsify.
3. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and serve immediately.
Note-you can also use a store-bought Asian salad dressing.