1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease ramekins (6 oz size) with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, Biscoff spread, sugar, and brown sugar and beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extra and beat until smooth.
4. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the dry ingredients, beating only until blended. Stir in the toffee bits.
5. Take about 1/4 cup cookie dough and press it into a ramekin. Continue with the rest of the dough. Place the ramekins on a large baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center. You want them to be a little under baked. Remove from the oven and cool for 2 minutes. Top the deep dish cookies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired, and serve warm.
Note-you can use Trader Joe's Cookie Butter in place of the Biscoff Spread.