Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta
A simple and refreshing salad for summer!
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium honeydew melon seeded and cut in bite-size cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium bowl or jar, add lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk or shake until dressing is combined.
2. In a large bowl, add honeydew melon, cucumber, onion, and dill weed. Toss to combine. Drizzle dressing over the salad and stir. Top with feta and serve.