The 4th of July is tomorrow and I am ready to party! Katy Perry’s “Baby You’re a Firework” has been in my head all week! Let’s get these fireworks started already:)
What are your holiday plans? We are having friends over for a BBQ! Everyone is bringing a dish to share, so we don’t have to make the entire spread. I appreciate the help and can’t wait to taste everyone’s dishes, but now I have to carefully decide what to make. It’s so hard to narrow it down to just a few recipes. We are for sure making Roasted Corn & Red Pepper Guacamole and this Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta.
Honeydew melon is a summer gem and I love finding new ways to use it. This salad has honeydew melon, cucumber, red onion, dill, feta cheese, and a light lemon dressing. It’s simple, refreshing and perfect for summertime.
Add this Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta to your 4th of July menu!
And here are a few other 4th of July recipes you might enjoy!
- Blueberry Yogurt Waffles
- Red, White, and Blue Scones
- Blueberry, Strawberry, & Jicama Salsa
- Roasted Blueberry Ricotta Crostini
- Greek Tortellini Salad
- Blueberry Corn Salad
- Honey, Lemon, & Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Bratwursts
- Grilled Chicken Fajita Kebabs
- Mini Fruit Pizzas
- Red, White, & Blue Funfetti Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium honeydew melon seeded and cut in bite-size cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium bowl or jar, add lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk or shake until dressing is combined.
2. In a large bowl, add honeydew melon, cucumber, onion, and dill weed. Toss to combine. Drizzle dressing over the salad and stir. Top with feta and serve.