The 4th of July is tomorrow and I am ready to party! Katy Perry’s “Baby You’re a Firework” has been in my head all week! Let’s get these fireworks started already:)
What are your holiday plans? We are having friends over for a BBQ! Everyone is bringing a dish to share, so we don’t have to make the entire spread. I appreciate the help and can’t wait to taste everyone’s dishes, but now I have to carefully decide what to make. It’s so hard to narrow it down to just a few recipes. We are for sure making Roasted Corn & Red Pepper Guacamole and this Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta.
Honeydew melon is a summer gem and I love finding new ways to use it. This salad has honeydew melon, cucumber, red onion, dill, feta cheese, and a light lemon dressing. It’s simple, refreshing and perfect for summertime.
Add this Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta to your 4th of July menu!
And here are a few other 4th of July recipes you might enjoy!
- Blueberry Yogurt Waffles
- Red, White, and Blue Scones
- Blueberry, Strawberry, & Jicama Salsa
- Roasted Blueberry Ricotta Crostini
- Greek Tortellini Salad
- Blueberry Corn Salad
- Honey, Lemon, & Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Bratwursts
- Grilled Chicken Fajita Kebabs
- Mini Fruit Pizzas
- Red, White, & Blue Funfetti Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium honeydew melon seeded and cut in bite-size cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a medium bowl or jar, add lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk or shake until dressing is combined.
- 2. In a large bowl, add honeydew melon, cucumber, onion, and dill weed. Toss to combine. Drizzle dressing over the salad and stir. Top with feta and serve.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod