Mango & Cilantro Guacamole
The mango brightens up the guacamole and adds a hint of sweetness! This easy guacamole is perfect for any party!
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 3 Hass avocados
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Tortila chips for serving
Cut each avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin, and place the avocado flesh in a bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin of the mango. Using a sharp knife, slice the wide flat part of the fruit off one side of the pit. Repeat this process for the other side of the mango. Transfer the 2 mango slices to a cutting board and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Add the mango, cilantro, red onion, chile, lime juice, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Mash with a fork until half smooth and half chunky. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.